Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Hell do i looooove school or what?
Cos I nearly had a heart attack and did more than just double takes when I got the results via sms. 2 F's again. Hell yeah.
That's demoralization (if there's such a word; but don't mind me. i'm stupid) to the highest degree, to the uppermost maximum.
Goshhh. Repeating another semester of the two most excruciating subjects is just painful. So painful. On top of that; the new subjects. And I don't even know if I can scrape through them. And if I fail those two subjects again (God forbid), I'll just be removed from the course. aka; kicked out of school.
Even Fauzi passed all the subjects that he re-sat for. Fauzi.
So what's wrong with me?
Firah darling: I feel your pain.
And so what's gonna happen to us?
I wish I can talk to you right now.
I need you. =(
X O X O; 9:39 pm